Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Beginning of the Incredible Journey


Chennai Airport: (Day 1) (6th Aug 2013)

I was so excited from the day I recvd a call from an Insight Volunteer asking me to join Sadhguru on this wonderful Pilgrimage to Shivas Abode for 22days. I had no second thoughts about it. I just wanted to make it and I knew in many ways with Sadhgurus Grace It will happen. But being the way I am ..doubts did arise and fear did knock me many times (what if I am not able to make it.) But Finally that day came 6th Aug 2013. Words cant express what kinda feelings and emotions I was goin through. It was mixed - of excitement, of nervousness, of devotion, So much was goin on in my head until my feet touched the Chennai Airport.

I was holding my breath in The flight to Delhi as I knew I would meet Sadhguru at Delhi Airport.



No comments:

Post a Comment